Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Episode 1: Hexipuffs

knitzors, the podcast-on.



Hi, and welcome to my first knitting podcast

Today I talked about:

The Beekeeper's Quilt

My 'Daisies' can be seen here.

The yarn I talked about was called 'Spotty' or 'Dotty', is a DK weight and costs £1.50 and you can purchase it from Wilkinsons Stores in the UK.

Saturday morning hoodie. (Ravelry link)

Stylecraft Life Chunky in Brown, bought from Deramores.

Any advice, things to review, etc. please let me know.


Where to find me:
Knitzors
Twitter
Ravelry

4 comments:

  1. Loved your video! I hope it's the first of many, You certainly are the knitting queen :) I'm so tempted to try out making the beekeeper's quilt but got to finish the hubbys scarf and I want to make a teddy bear before hand. Well done lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies my dear!

    It's easy to do, and your dogs will love the 'puffs!

    ReplyDelete